Safety Exhaust Automatic Drain Valves
Automatic Drain Valves are an important safety feature for compressed air applications with downstream pneumatic equipment.
A conventional shut off valve can trap compressed air in pneumatic equipment, which could create a potentially dangerous situation. Lance Safety Exhaust Automatic Drain Valves allow the down stream pressure to be released when the valve is in the closed, “off” position.
Valve Design Features
- Blowout proof stem
- Adjustable packing gland
- Glass reinforced Teflon seats
- NPT end connections
- 2 Piece construction
- Standard Stainless Steel Ball & Stem
- Drilled vent port
- Drilled vent hole in ball
Pressure Ratings: Size & Max PSI
- 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″: 300 Max PSI
- 3/4″, 1″: 175 Max PSI
- 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″: 150 Max PSI
Common Valve Options Available
- Handles: Locking, Oval, Tee, Extensions, Lockable Extensions
- Handle Extensions: 1-1/4″, 2-1/4″, 3-1/4″. We also offer a full range of over 40 options, please contact us for more details.
- Lockable Extensions: 2-1/4
- Seats: Graphite reinforced Teflon for highertemperature applications
*Mounting pad not available on SS styles